The 59th Electronic Materials Conference (EMC) is now soliciting Late News abstracts on late-breaking, cutting edge work in the electronic materials field for the upcoming conference at University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA.
Late News abstracts have two parts—a text abstract and an extended abstract. Please make sure that you include the name of the topic to which your late news abstract should be submitted
. The topic titles can be found on the Topics
The text abstract will appear in the conference program book if accepted. It should include the following:
- Presenter’s first and last name, affiliation, address, city, state or province if applicable, country, email address.
- Co-Authors—Co-Authors first and last names, affiliations, city, state or province if applicable, country, email address.
- Abstract body—should be 400 words or less. Do not include figures or tables in this section. Do not reference anything on the extended abstract page in the text abstract.
The extended abstract’s sole purpose is to explain your work in more detail to the grading committee. It will not be published in the program book. It should consist of pictures, tables, or any materials that may aid in the further evaluation of your submission. Text can be included in the extended abstract as well.
The Extended Abstract
- Is REQUIRED and your abstract will not be reviewed without this submission.
- Is limited to one page only.
- Should be submitted as a PDF or a word document.
Email your Late News submission to Marla Boots at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on May 1, 2017. Late News text abstracts will be included in the final program if accepted.