2012 MRS Fall Meeting On-Site Information
- November 25-30, 2012
- Boston, Massachusetts
Chennupati Jagadish, Thomas Lippert, Amit Misra, Eric Stach, Ting Xu
The information below is provided to be of assistance to attendees, exhibitors and vendors who will participate in the 2012 MRS Fall Meeting. All attendees are highly encouraged to make the most of their time via our Online and Mobile Itinerary Planner
- Cyber Cafe
Sunday, Nov. 25 - Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday, November 30, 2012
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Hynes Convention Center, Level 2, Exhibit Hall D
The Hynes Beacon 2012 is a guidebook for Hynes Convention Center meeting attendees. It's full of lots of helpful information about your visit to Boston and the Hynes Convention Center, including:
- Convention center floor plans
- Local area maps
- Technology resources
- Transportation and parking information
- Nearby restaurants
- Local landmarks
Back To Top
- Boston Street Layout: This street layout shows hotels and other buildings in relation to the Hynes Convention Center, along with helpful travel information.
- ATMs: ATMs are available in the Hynes Convention Center at street level near the Boylston Street entrance, and in the Prudential Center in the Back Bay Arcade and Belvidere Arcade.
- First Aid: The Hynes Convention Center's first aid station is located on Level One in the main lobby.
& Found: Lost & Found is located in the Hynes Convention Center's Public Safety Stations, on the street level near the Boylston Street Entrance and on Level One in the south lobby. Found items may be brought to the MRS information desk at the Hynes and Sheraton. Found items will be returned to security at the end of the week.
- Business Center: A FedEx Office business center is located in the main
lobby on Level One, and Penfield's Business Center is in the Prudential Corridor. Business centers are also located in the lobbies of
the Sheraton Boston Hotel, Marriott Copley Place, and Westin Copley
Place. Relevant fees apply.
- Child Care Services: Check with the concierge at individual hotels for a comprehensive roster of licensed and bonded