DMR will have an enhanced presence during the 2016 MRS Fall Meeting and is hosting a “Meet DMR Program Directors” event.
Program Directors will be available for a one-on-one conversation in 15-minute time slots on Monday and Tuesday between 1:30 and 3:30 pm. Conversation topics include all aspects of DMR, funding, future program ideas, program relevance, etc.
Register Monday and Tuesday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 am for an afternoon appointment at the NSF/DMR Booth in the Public Outreach Center. Scheduling will be arranged on a first come, first serve basis.
Program Directors Participating in Speed Coaching
- Joseph Akkara – Biomaterials Program (BMAT)
- Leonard Spinu – National Facilities Program (NAFI)
- Charles Ying – National Facilities Program (NAFI)
- John Schlueter – Designing Materials to Revolutionize & Engineer our Future Program (DMREF)
- Miriam Deutsch – Electronic and Photonic Materials Program (EPM)
- Birgit Schwenzer – Materials Research Science & Engineering Centers Program (MRSEC)