Tuesday, November 28 | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, November 29 | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hynes, Level 2, Hall D
A Premiere Event for Connecting Job Seekers and Recruiters!
MRS welcomes you to the 2017 MRS Fall Meeting Career Fair. As an extension of MRS’s online Job Board, the Career Fair will provide an opportunity for Meeting participants and top employers to discuss career opportunities.
The Career Fair will feature:
Whether you're looking for a new job or planning the next step in your career path, the MRS Career Fair is a rich resource for exciting career opportunities. Visit recruitment booths to discuss your qualifications directly with recruiters for a potential interview. Register online and upload your resume from your own laptop at jobs.mrs.org
or stop by the Career Fair to access our registration stations. Don't forget to bring extra copies of your resume!
The Career Fair is FREE of charge to MRS Members!
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- ASM America, Inc.
- Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Nanjing University
- Nankai University
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Pall Corporation
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- UES, Inc.
- The University of Akron, College of Polymer Science & Polymer Engineering
- Zhejiang University
Looking to recruit talent?
The MRS Career Fair is a great way to recruit qualified candidates from a wide range of materials-related fields at various career stages. Stop by and learn how to post your job announcements on our Job Board.