Contributed presentations are scheduled for 15 minutes; Invited speakers are scheduled for 30 minutes; Plenary speakers are scheduled for 45 minutes.
- Standard audiovisual equipment available includes a laptop computer with Microsoft Operating System, an LCD projector, a screen, pointer and a microphone.
- Speakers should bring their presentations on a USB drive and load their presentation on the session computer at the break preceding their presentation time. (Before the start of the session or during the coffee break)
- Meeting attendees plan their days according to the program schedule, so published presentation times must be maintained. It is important that talks not start late or extend past their scheduled conclusion because of equipment set-up or associated troubleshooting.
- ONLY Minimal audio-visual assistance on nontechnical details can be expected from your session chair. Neither staff nor the audio-visual supplier can be in each symposium room to help set up presentations; we will, however, have technical personnel on site to quickly address unforeseen problems.
- IWN is not responsible for the security of any personal equipment.
Poster boards are aligned in a horizontal format of 8’ wide by 4’ high. Two poster authors will be assigned to each side of the poster board. Posters should not exceed the dimensions of 46.5 inches wide by 46.5 inches tall. Pushpins for posting will be available at numerous stations throughout the poster hall.
The following information may assist you in preparing an informative and professional poster display.
- Print TITLE and AUTHORS in extra-large characters (over 1.25” high) across the top of your display.
- Display your material in large print so it may be read from a distance. It is important to use text and graphics larger and bolder than those of your manuscript! Be clear and succinct.
- Each board will be 4’ high by 8’ wide with two poster authors assigned to each side of the board. Usable space is 46.5” by 46.5”. Pushpins will be used to hang the posters. A (finite) supply of pushpins will be available.
- Each presentation will be assigned a space. The board will be labeled with the number of the paper (e.g. PS1.52) and the presenting author’s name. They will be in numerical order. Please find your assigned location and hang your poster in that space. Do not hang your poster anywhere other than the assign space. An email was sent with your poster number on August 29th.
Poster Session Schedule
Poster sessions will be held in the Grand Ballroom on the Lobby Level of the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista.. Light refreshments will be provided. There are two poster sessions, so please follow the instructions below for your poster session.
Monday – PS1: Poster Session I
Set-up: 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm, Monday
*Poster Session: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm, Monday
**Posters should be removed by 4:15 pm on Tuesday.
Wednesday – PS2: Poster Session II
Set-up: 7:30 am – 10:00 am, Wednesday
*Poster Session: 10:00 am – 11:30 am, Wednesday
**Posters should be removed by 11:00 am on Thursday.
*Authors should stand with their posters.
**Posters not removed by stated times will be discarded.
It is extremely important that you remove your poster by the tear down deadline stated for each poster session. Posters not removed by the deadline will be discarded.