Conference Registration Included:
- Conference participation
- Conference program/abstract book
- Welcome reception—Sunday
- Poster receptions
- Daily coffee breaks
- Daily lunches
To cancel all or any portion of your meeting registration order, you must notify MRS in writing of your request for a refund. The timing of your request is important in determining refund amounts. Refunds will be made upon receipt of written refund request within the following guidelines:
- Registration (regular conference registration, student conference registration or companion registration) refund requests received up to 10 days prior to the start of the meeting:
Refund amount requested less a $50 processing fee.
- Refund request received less than 10 days prior to or until the conclusion of the meeting:
Due to the guarantees required for meals and other services regular and student registrants will receive refund amount requested less $525. Companion registrations are not refundable.
- Refund request received 1 to 29 days following the conclusion of the meeting:
No refunds provided. During this time period, registrants may apply a portion of the non-refundable registration fee to MRS member dues or additional MRS product or service.
- Refund request received more than 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting:
No refunds will be provided for requests made more than 30 days after the close of the meeting