The 12th international New Diamond and Nano Carbons Conference (NDNC 2018) will present high-impact scientific and technological advances, along with critical developments to enable the application of diamond, carbon nanotube, graphene and other carbon nanostructures and related materials in a diverse range of areas.
Take part in this unique event by exhibiting at NDNC 2018. Kicking off on Sunday evening, May 20 with the Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall and continuing through Wednesday, May 23, the NDNC 2018 Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges.
If you are involved in diamond or nanocarbon science and technology, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay…reserve your space today!
High Country Conference Center
201 W. Butler Avenue
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Sunday, May 20, through Wednesday, May 23
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Sunday, May 20, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Expected Attendance: 200-250
Tabletop Literature Display—$500
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit hall. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to NDNC Exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at email@example.com before April 9, 2018, for recognition in the NDNC Program & Exhibit Guide