The 12th international New Diamond and Nano Carbons Conference (NDNC 2018) will present high-impact scientific and technological advances, along with critical developments to enable the application of diamond, carbon nanotube, graphene and other carbon nanostructures and related materials in a diverse range of areas.
Kicking off on Sunday evening, May 20 with the Welcome Reception and continuing through Wednesday, May 23, the NDNC 2018 Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges.
If you are involved in diamond or nanocarbon science and technology, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Arizona State University
Public Research University; Educate Graduates; Materials Research; Innovation
Blue Wave Semiconductors, Inc.
HFCVD Systems for Diamond and Graphene; Substrate Wafer Heaters; Thin Film Deposition Systems; Thin Films and Coating Materials; R&D Services
Fraunhofer USA Center for Coatings and Diamond Technologies
Contract Research and Development; Thin Film Coatings; Diamond Products
Microwave Generators; Waveguide Components; Magnetrons; Plasma Systems; Plasma Components
Seki Diamond Systems
Microwave Plasma CVD and Hot Filament CVD Systems for Diamond and Graphene Synthesis
Accelerate your Nanotechnology Research using Nature Nano
High Country Conference Center
Peaks Ballroom Foyer
201 W. Butler Avenue
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Tabletop Literature Display—$500
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Each standard booth includes one Conference Registration, which covers all technical sessions, the Welcome Reception, daily coffee breaks, Poster Sessions and one ticket to the Conference Banquet.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit hall. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to NDNC Exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 9, 2018, for recognition in the NDNC Program & Exhibit Guide
Numerous opportunities are available to build a comprehensive marketing plan designed to boost visibility, challenge your competition and maximize the impact of your message. Learn more »