Welcome to MRS OnDemand®, the always-on, online community for the Materials Research Society delivering “Your MRS, Your Way.” MRS OnDemand® features the rich materials science content from the MRS annual meetings and other relevant resources, through an interactive experience, complete with video, audio and presentation materials.
The following content from the 2013 MRS Spring Meeting is available via MRS OnDemand®:
- Student-Organized Energy Materials Forum
- Fred Kavli Distinguished Lectureship in Nanoscience
Younan Xia, Georgia Institute of Technology
"Colloidal Metal Nanocrystals - Shape Control, Symmetry Breaking and Niche Applications"
- Outstanding Young Investigator Award
Alexandra Boltasseva, Purdue University
"Empowering Plasmonics and Metamaterials Technology with New Material Platforms."
- Mid-Career Researcher Award
John Rogers, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
"Materials for Electronics That Can Stretch, Twist, Fold and Flex"
- Plenary Session
Arun Majumdar, Google
"A New Industrial Revolution for a Sustainable Energy Future"
- Best Poster nominees -- virtual presentations from each night's nominees for "Best Poster Award.
- Technology Innovation Forum V
- Tutorial C: Young Scientist Tutorial on Characterization Techniques for Thin-Film Solar Cells
- Tutorial F: Material Assembly and Testing for Batteries
- Tutorial W: Nanogenerators and Piezotronics―From Fundamental Science to Technological Applications
- Symposium D: From Molecules to Materials—Pathways to Artificial Photosynthesis
- Symposium E: Materials and Integration Challenges for Energy Generation and Storage in Mobile Electronic Devices
- Symposium H: Nanoscale Thermoelectrics—Materials and Transport Phenomena - II
- Symposium N: Nanomaterials in the Subnanometer-Size Range
- Symposium S: Nanostructured Metal Oxides for Advanced Applications
- Symposium T: Electrical Contacts to Nanomaterials and Nanodevices
- Symposium BB: Evolutions in Planarization—Equipment, Materials, Techniques, and Applications
- Symposium DD: Emerging Materials and Devices for Future Nonvolatile Memories
- Symposium HH: Materials for High-Performance Photonics - II
- Symposium LL: Hybrid Inorganic-Biological Materials
- Symposium NN: Multifunctional Biomaterials
- Symposium PP: Adaptive Soft Matter through Molecular Networks
- Symposium RR: Lanthanide Nanomaterials for Imaging, Sensing, and Optoelectronics
- Symposium BBB: Size-Dependent and Coupled Properties of Materials
- Symposium CCC: Novel Functionality by Reversible Phase Transformation
- Symposium EEE: Materials Education -- Toward a Lab-to-Classroom Initiative
And introducing -- MRS TV!
A TV program dedicated to news and views from the 2013 MRS Spring Meeting. Meeting attendees were able to watch MRS TV from around the venue and in the Westin San Francisco Market Street, Intercontinental San Francisco and San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
Unauthorized recording (audio, video, still photography, etc.) of presentations during sessions, workshops, tutorials, etc., without the express written consent of MRS and individual authors is strictly prohibited. Video recording of any type is not permitted at MRS meetings without prior approval. Please contact Eileen Kiley Novak, Director of Communications, for more information.
Back To Top