The 59th Electronic Materials Conference (EMC) is the premier annual forum on the preparation and characterization of electronic materials. This year’s Conference immediately follows the Device Research Conference and will feature a plenary session, parallel topical sessions, a student best presentation competition, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition. Featured topics include energy storage and conversion materials, wide-bandgap semiconductors, oxide semiconductors and dielectrics, organic materials and thin-film technology, electronic materials science and technology, and nanoscale science and technology. Attendees have a variety of opportunities to learn, network, and advance with electronic materials professionals and students for three illuminating days.
Take part in a unique event for the electronic materials community by exhibiting at the Electronic Materials Conference. Set for Wednesday and Thursday, June 28-29, the EMC Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges.
EMC has a long history of promoting student involvement. Strong student participation provides exhibitors with a well-targeted opportunity to recruit top graduating students and build early relationships with future researchers seeking a career path in electronic materials.
If you are involved in the electronic materials field, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Notre Dame Conference Center
University of Notre Dame
115 McKenna Hall
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
Exhibit: McKenna Hall, Main Atrium
Wednesday, June 28 and Thursday, June 29
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and evening poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Wednesday, June 28 | 7:30 am—9:30 am
Expected Attendance: 400
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit hall. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to EMC exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org.