The 60th Electronic Materials Conference (EMC) will feature a plenary session, parallel topical sessions, a student best presentation competition, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition. Featured topics include energy conversion and storage materials, wide bandgap semiconductors, oxide semiconductors and dielectrics, electronic materials science and technology, nanoscale science and technology, and organic materials and thin-film technology.
Set for Wednesday and Thursday, June 27–28, the EMC Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges. If you are involved in the electronic materials field, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Power Supplies; Valve Positioners; Custom MBE Electronics
Keithley, A Tektronix Company
Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter Systems; DMM Touchscreen Multimeters; Source Measure Unit Instruments; Low Level Electrical Measurement Instruments; I-V Characterization Systems; Power Supplies
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Probe Stations; Hall Effect Systems; Cryogenic Instruments and Sensors; VSMs
Novel Crystal Technology, Inc.
Gallium Oxide (β-Ga2O3) Substrates and Epitaxial Wafers
Quantum Design, Inc.
PPMS; MPMS; Magneto-Optical Cryostat; He Liquefier; Lithography; NanoMOKE; FMR; AFM for SEM
MBE Systems; MBE Components
United Mineral & Chemical Corporation
MBE Source Materials; MBE Equipment; Dopants; PLD systems
Wafer Technology Ltd.
III-V Substrates: GaAs, InP, GaSb, InSb, InAs
University of California, Santa Barbara
University Center on the Lagoon Plaza (tented outdoor exhibit area)
552 University Road
Santa Barbara, California 93106
Expected Attendance: 350-400
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to EMC Exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at email@example.com before May 1, 2018, for recognition in the EMC Program & Exhibit Guide