Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA)
500 Fowler Road
Santa Barbara, California 93117
- Five minutes from airport to campus
- Free shuttle service to campus from 7 a.m.-10 p.m. only (either from SBA or Santa Barbara Airbus Goleta stop)
- Manzanita Residence Hall Shuttle Phone: 805-893-6161
You must phone upon arrival to use the free shuttle service to UCSB from SBA or the Santa Barbara Airbus Goleta stop. The shuttle will not be at the stop prior to calling. The shuttle will drop you off at your residence hall.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
1 Would Way
Los Angeles, California 90045
- Two hours from airport to campus
- Transportation options include:
- Rent a vehicle for two-hour drive
- Travel via Santa Barbara Airbus Motorcoach Shuttle for drop off at Santa Barbara Airbus Goleta stop at Santa Barbara Municipal Airport. For Santa Barbara Airbus Motorcoach Shuttle schedules and reservations, please visit http://www.sbairbus.com.
209 State Street
Santa Barbara, California
Amtrak terminals are located in Santa Barbara (12-15 minutes from UCSB) and Goleta (three miles from UCSB). There is no shuttle service to and from the train station; travelers will need to arrange for a taxi or other transportation.
UCSB is easily accessible from US-101. (For GPS, use ZIP Code 93106.)
From the south, take US-101 north to the Airport/UCSB/Hwy 217 exit (approximately eight miles). This will take you directly into UCSB Henley Gate (East Gate).
From the north, take US-101 south to the Storke/Glen Annie Road exit. Turn right on Storke Road. Proceed two miles to El Colegio Road. Turn left on El Colegio Road, proceed about 1 mile and enter the UCSB campus West Gate.
Conference attendees not staying in UCSB housing facilities will need to purchase a parking permit from a parking lot kiosk. For more information, call 805-893-2346 or 805-893-4854, or visit the UCSB Parking Services website.