Poster Presentation Guidelines
The Poster Submission upload deadline is June 17, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
As a poster presenter, you must register by June 10, 2020, to be able to upload your presentation and to access the platform to upload your file.
For the virtual EMC poster sessions, we will be using a web platform called EMC Connected Community to collect the poster files and allow discussion chats. After you register for the EMC on the EMC website, you will receive an invitation to the EMC Connected Community site within a day or two. We will contact you soon with further instructions when the website is available. Please note the preparation information below:
- File format: PDF file; height approximately 25-30% larger than width. Recommended poster size is 36" wide x 48" high.
- Choose fonts large enough to be legible on screen. Poster resolution should be at least 300 DPI.
- Add a picture of yourself near the top ("head shot").
- Maximum file size 100 MB
Poster Overview File
- Audio or video media file up to 3 minutes in duration briefly describing the poster. Required.
- File limit of 200 MB
- Please review your file before uploading to ensure that you are happy with it, as the file will be displayed during the conference exactly as you uploaded it.
- Important note: You will need to register for the conference in order to access the platform to upload your file.
- Please contact Nadeem Mahadik (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or concerns on your virtual poster upload.