The American Conference on Neutron Scattering (ACNS 2018) will feature a combination of invited and contributed talks, poster sessions and tutorials showcasing recent scientific results in a wide range of fields, including advances in neutron methods; hard condensed matter; soft matter; biological structures and dynamics; neutrons for energy and sustainability; materials chemistry and synthesis; structural materials and engineering; and neutron physics.
Set for Sunday, June 24 through Wednesday, June 27, the ACNS 2018 Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges. If you are involved in the neutron science field, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay…reserve your space today!
Neutron Guides; Monochromators; Choppers; Beam Slits; Neutron Detection and Monitoring Systems; Mirrobor™
Oxford Instruments NanoScience
Low/Ultra-low Temperature, High-magnetic Field Neutron Scattering Sample-environments
Panasonic Production Engineering Co., Ltd. (PPE)
Homogeneous and Reproducible Highly Oriented Graphite in Short Lead-Time
Supermirrors; Advanced Neutron Guides; Focusing Optics; Polarizing Devices; Focusing Monochromators; Collimators
The Hotel at the University of Maryland
Calvert Foyer, Conference Level
7777 Baltimore Avenue
College Park, Maryland 20740
Expected Attendance: 300-350
Tabletop Literature Display—$500
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit hall. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to ACNS exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15, 2018, for recognition in the ACNS Program & Exhibit Guide