The American Conference on Neutron Scattering (ACNS 2020) will provide essential information on the breadth and depth of current neutron-related research worldwide.
This year’s Conference will feature a combination of invited and contributed talks, poster sessions and tutorials showcasing recent scientific results in a wide range of fields.
Take part in a unique event for the neutron scattering community by exhibiting at ACNS 2020. Set for Sunday, July 12, through Wednesday, July 15, the ACNS Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are involved in the neutron science field. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Embassy Suites by Hilton
2601 Canyon Blvd.
Boulder, Colorado 80302
Sunday, July 12, through Wednesday, July 15
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and evening poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Sunday, July 12
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Expected Attendance: 300-350
Tabletop Literature Display—$500
- Standard booths are 8’ deep by 10’ wide and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to ACNS exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Return completed exhibit application to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society before June 1, 2020, for recognition in the ACNS Program & Exhibit Guide