The MRS OnDemand Webinar Series offers free, live webinars throughout the year, providing valuable educational information on timely, interdisciplinary topics. Expert speakers deliver knowledge on a variety of cutting-edge topics, and answer questions submitted by live viewers. (View recent webinars.)
Create Your Own Webinar
Reach new customers by providing an educational resource to target audiences. Create your own webinar using the content and speakers of your choice for one flat rate of $11,000, with no variable costs or per participant fees.
- Comprehensive marketing services that include print and online advertising, targeted email promotions, inclusion in the Materials360® e-newsletter and social media
- Complete event management services to guide you through all pre- and post-event processes
- Opportunity to add downloadable marketing collateral into player
- Quality lead generation using the detailed registration information provided by each of the registrants
- Long-term exposure—your webinar lives on long after the broadcast with library archiving
Download the Webinar Proposal Submittal Form (PDF)
Sponsor an Upcoming Webinar Presented by MRS Bulletin
MRS Bulletin presents MRS OnDemand webinars each month. Known as Webinar Wednesdays, these events complement the MRS Bulletin’s monthly theme topic.
Sponsor one of these webinars for only $1000 and put your name in front of the materials science community. To achieve maximum exposure for your sponsorship dollars, reservations should be received two-months prior to the scheduled online event.
- Recognition with logo and link to sponsor's website on all print and electronic materials designed to promote the webinar
- Sponsor logo included in the frame of the webinar viewing screen
(For maximum adaptability in webinar player, logo should accommodate aspect ratio of 3:1)
Opportunity to add downloadable marketing collateral into player
User engagement of over 90 minutes per webinar
- Long-term exposure—webinar and your sponsorship lives on long after the broadcast with library archiving
Click here for a list of upcoming webinars.
The MRS OnDemand Webinar Series is one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways to plan, implement and deliver webinar solutions.
For more information, contact:
Mary E. Kaufold, Manager, Advertising & Exhibits
724-779-2755 | 724-996-5683 cell
Donna L. Watterson, Sales & Marketing Associate