Co-sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society and the Materials Research Society, the 76th Device Research Conference (DRC) will bring together leading scientists, researchers and students to share their latest discoveries in device science, technology and modeling. High-caliber technical sessions will be accented by plenary talks from international leaders to highlight the transformative results that are shaping the modern World.
Set for Sunday through Tuesday, June 24-26 2018, the DRC Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges. If you are involved in device science, technology and modeling, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Keithley, A Tektronix Company
Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter Systems; DMM Touchscreen Multimeters; Source Measure Unit Instruments; Low Level Electrical Measurement Instruments; I-V Characterization Systems; Power Supplies
Novel Crystal Technology, Inc.
Gallium Oxide (β-Ga2O3) Substrates and Epitaxial Wafers
University of California, Santa Barbara
552 University Road
Santa Barbara, California 93106
Exhibit: University Center on the Lagoon Plaza (tented outdoor exhibit area)
Expected Attendance: 200-250
Standard Booth -- $1,500
Literature Display -- $500
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to DRC Exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1, 2018, for recognition in the DRC Program & Exhibit Guide