Co-sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society and the Materials Research Society, the 79th Device Research Conference (DRC) will bring together leading scientists, researchers and students to share their latest discoveries in device science, technology and modeling. We invite your organization to participate as a sponsor, exhibitor or advertiser.
DRC leadership recognizes the global pandemic may have long-lasting effects on face-to-face meetings. While we anticipate seeing you in Santa Barbara, be assured we will continue to comply with COVID-19 guidelines in 2021. A virtual or hybrid option will be considered if we find it to be the best—and safest—path forward. Check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Support of the 79th Device Research Conference serves as visible evidence of your organization’s commitment to the device technology community. Numerous sponsorship opportunities are available to boost visibility, create brand awareness and maximize the impact of your message.
Premier Conference Sponsorship | $5,000 (Exclusive)
As the Premier Conference Sponsor, your organization will be affiliated with all aspects of the event. This unique opportunity identifies your organization as a major player in the device technology community. The Premier Sponsor will receive considerable exposure with recognition at the opening plenary session, at the beginning of each morning and afternoon session, in all participant materials including the technical digest, on the Conference website and through on-site signage.
Monday Reception and Poster Session | $2,500
The Monday evening reception and poster session has become a highlight of DRC since its introduction in 2001. This is an excellent networking opportunity for government, industry and academia. Your company will be recognized during opening and closing remarks, in all participant materials, on the Conference website and through on-site signage.
Conference Banquet and Rump Session | $2,500
The headline social event of DRC is the conference banquet and rump session. These provide an excellent opportunity to showcase your company’s involvement in the device community. Your company will be recognized at the beginning of the rump session and during opening and closing remarks, in all participant materials, on the Conference website and through on-site signage.
University of California, Santa Barbara
552 University Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
Exhibit: University Center on the Lagoon Plaza (tented outdoor area)
Sunday, June 20
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Monday, June 21
9:00 am to 12:00 pm | 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm | 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Tuesday, June 22
9:00 am to 12:00 pm | 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Sunday, June 20
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Expected Attendance: 200-225
Exhibit at both DRC and EMC for a special discounted rate of $2,200.
- Standard booths are 8’ deep by 10’ wide and include one 6-ft. skirted table, two chairs and electricity
- Each standard booth includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to DRC exhibitors.
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application.
- For booth cancellations received after May 10, 2021, no refunds will be made.
- Return completed exhibit application to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, before May 10, 2021, for recognition in the DRC Program & Exhibit Guide.