Submitting an abstract via the MRS online system is easy and convenient. After selecting the ‘submit an abstract’ button above, you will be asked to log-in or create a new account. If you have previously submitted an abstract, attended a meeting or are an MRS member, you probably already have an account. You are not required to be an MRS member in order to submit an abstract.
Once in the submission site, you will find step-by-step instructions. You will need to have the following information in order to complete your submission:
- Your name, email address, and affiliation including city and country
- Your abstract title and body (no more than 4000 characters including spaces. No images, graphics or charts are accepted)
- The title of the symposium session you wish to submit to (consult the Call for Papers)
- Whether you prefer an oral or poster presentation. Note that this is a preference; the organizers have the final say as to where an abstract is placed.
- Co-author information including name and email address
The same abstract can only be submitted once. Duplicates will be removed.
The organizers are instructed to forward abstracts they feel would be a better fit for a different symposium.
Please contact the meetings department if you have questions.