The Materials Research Society invites you to join us for the first-ever VIRTUAL MRS Fall Exhibit. With an expected audience of over 6,000 researchers from around the world, this is a perfect opportunity to stay connected to the scientific community and showcase your products and services without leaving home!
Exhibit & Sponsorship Deadline: November 13, 2020
Virtual Exhibit Dates and Times
Manned booth hours (US Eastern Time) where attendees can “chat” with representatives.
EXHIBIT EXTRA | Friday, November 27
9:00 am – 11:00 am
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Monday, November 30, through Thursday, December 3
9:00 am – 11:00 am
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Virtual Exhibit Booth—$1,450
On cancellations received on or before November 13, 2020, all sums will be returned to the exhibitor. On cancellations received after November 13, 2020, no refunds will be made.
- Exhibit EXTRA, an “extra” day of uninterrupted hours for attendees to explore the virtual exhibit hall
- Around-the-clock virtual exhibit hall access from November 27 to December 3
- A total of 28 hours of interactive manned booth times over the five-day exhibit
- Appointment scheduling capabilities and interactive chat forums between exhibitor and attendee
- Interactive polling to engage your audience
- Handouts (maximum of 5) and resources available for attendee download
- Links to your company’s social media and website
- Lead capture capabilities
- Sponsorship options to boost your visibility
- Full-access meeting registration for one designated attendee from your company (not available to presenters)
- 30 days post-meeting access to virtual exhibit hall
- Significant savings in travel costs, booth fees and shipping charges
- Virtual Exhibitor Workshop—$750
Prerecorded presentation with interactive Q&A session presented during dedicated Coffee Break and available for 30 days post-meeting (15-minute session / not available to publishers)
- Virtual Magic Show (6 available)—$500
Be recognized during this mind-blowing interactive live performance.
- Premium Position (near top of exhibitor list)—$500
- Banner Advertisement on Virtual Event Platform (not available to publishers)—$1,000
- Banner Advertisement on MRS Meetings & Events Web Pages (2 months / not available to publishers)—$800
- Preregistration List Rental—2,000
Available to exhibitors only on a first-come, first-served basis. All transmissions must be completed through MRS.
- Meeting Scene Daily Newsletter—$975
Delivers daily summaries of technical presentations and events to over 20,000 professionals.
All sponsor activities are subject to MRS approval.