As of now, MRS is anticipating a successful joint event in Boston. However, if travel and other social distancing restrictions remain in place, MRS will be prepared for a smaller on-site meeting, along with limited complementary virtual programming and events. For this reason, we welcome abstract submissions even if your travel plans are uncertain for now. Our materials science communities are in this together, and MRS leadership will consider conditions closer to the meeting dates.
Should this meeting have to be postponed or canceled, as with the Spring Meeting, registrations will be refunded. Exhibitor fees will be given additional options or refunded.