Change your Registration from In Person to Virtual
Changing your registration is a two-step process. First, cancel your existing registration. Then, re-register for your preferred Meeting experience.
You may only change your registration type through your MRS account once. If you require additional changes, please contact MRS here »
- Log in here »
- Select Cancel or Change My Registration.
- Your 2021 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit registration will be listed under Registered Events. Select Cancel under Actions on the far right.
- Note that any additional Meeting items purchased during registration will be cancelled, including print subscriptions for MRS Bulletin or Journal of Materials Research. Applicable cancellation fees will be listed here.
- Select Cancel Registration.
- Register for The Virtual Experience (or visit the 2021 MRS Fall Meeting Registration page and select Register for The Virtual Experience).
- Complete steps for registration as directed. On the Checkout page, you will note a credit for your previous registration. No additional payment is required.
- On the Receipt page, you will note the remaining credit amount under Balance Due. This amount will be refunded to your credit card within 10 business days. If your original payment was not by credit card, you will receive an email from MRS asking
for additional details so that your refund may be processed.
- You will receive an email from MRS confirming your registration for The Virtual Experience. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. Contact us here with questions or if you do not receive this email »
Reminder for Presenters: Changing your Meeting registration will not modify the timing of your presentation in the Meeting program. Contact us here to change your presentation from in person to virtual »