The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment (Duty of Care) is shared by every participant. All 2022 MRS Fall Meeting participants are expected to adhere to and abide by health and safety precautions implemented for the meeting as well as other government and facility regulations (see mrs.org/compliance-reminder). As part of your Duty of Care responsibilities, you should not attend the 2022 MRS Fall Meeting in person if you:
- are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (two weeks after the last required shot per CDC guidance)
- are experiencing, or within the 10 days prior, have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- believe that you may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as noncontagious by the health care team responsible for your treatment.
- are experiencing symptoms or have not completed treatment for a highly contagious illness as defined and declared by the CDC or other public health organization.
Please note that by checking the acknowledgement box on the meeting registration form, you agree to adhere to the precautions and policies listed and acknowledge and understand that you are knowingly and freely assuming all risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, by attending the 2022 MRS Fall Meeting. You understand that refusal to adhere to these policies and abide by these precautions may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration, without receiving a refund.