Late News Abstracts Now Being Accepted
Submit an Abstract
Deadline February 1, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submitting abstracts via the MRS online system is easy and convenient. After selecting the 'Submit an Abstract' button, you will be asked to log in or create a new account. If you have previously submitted an abstract, attended a meeting or are an MRS member, you probably already have an account. You are not required to be an MRS member in order to submit an abstract.
Once in the submission site, you will find step-by-step instructions. You will need to have the following information in order to complete your submission:
- Your name, email address and affiliation, including city and country
- Your abstract title and body (no more than 4,000 characters, including spaces. No images, graphics or charts are accepted)
- The title of the symposium session you wish to submit to (consult the Call for Papers)
- Whether you prefer an oral or poster presentation. Note that this is a preference; the organizers have the final say as to where an abstract is placed.
- Co-author information, including name and email address
The same abstract can only be submitted once. Duplicates will be removed.
Note that the organizers are instructed to forward abstracts they feel would be a better fit for a different symposium. Your abstract could be moved to a different symposium than the one to which you submitted.
Please contact the meetings department
if you have any questions.