The 12th International New Diamond and Nano Carbons Conference (NDNC 2018) is now soliciting Late News abstracts on late-breaking, cutting edge work on the application of diamond, carbon nanotube, graphene and other carbon nanostructures and related materials for the upcoming conference in Flagstaff, Arizona, USA.
When submitting your Late News abstracts please make sure that you include the name of the topic (listed below) to which your late news abstract should be submitted.
Email an Abstract
Deadline: March 30, 2018, 11:59 pm ET
The text abstract will appear in the conference program book if accepted. It should include the following:
- Presenter’s first and last name, affiliation, address, city, (state or province if applicable), country, email address.
- Co-authors—Co-authors first and last names, affiliations, city, (state or province if applicable), country, email address.
- Abstract body—This should be text only of 4000 characters or less. Do not include figures or tables.
- Topic and sub-topic in which it should be included.
- Whether you prefer a poster or an oral presentation. (This decision is up to the organizers.)
Email your Late News submission to Marla Boots at email@example.com by midnight ET on March 30, 2018. Late News abstracts will be included in the final program if accepted.