2019 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit

Green Cards for Scientific Researchers: How to Win Your EB-1/NIW Case!

Tuesday, April 23
2:45 pm – 3:45 pm
PCC North, 300 Level, Halls C–E—Exhibit Stage

Marco Pignone

Marco Pignone III, Getson & Schatz, P.C.

Interested in getting a permanent Green Card to work in the United States? Generally, a foreign national seeking permanent residence through employment must be sponsored by his or her employer, who must complete the PERM Labor Certification process before sponsoring the foreign national for an immigrant visa. 

From start to finish, the PERM process can take six months or longer. However, there are numerous routes to an employment-based permanent residence that do not require PERM Labor Certification, thereby allowing foreign nationals and their employers to avoid this complicated process while also potentially significantly reducing wait time to obtain employment-based permanent residence. 

Getson & Schatz LogoThis presentation will cover and compare the criteria for EB-1A classification for foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, EB-1B classification for foreign nationals who are outstanding researchers and professors, and the National Interest Waiver (“NIW”) Category.

For more information, visit click4immigration.com.

Visit Getson & Schatz at the Career Fair in the Phoenix Convention Center, North Building, 300 Level, Exhibit Hall C to receive a FREE resume review for immigration consultations on Tuesday and Wednesday during Career Fair hours.

Attorney Marco Pignone discusses the options available to scientific researchers who wish to obtain a Green Card to work in the U.S.