Preregistration is closed. On-site registration opens Monday, April 22, at 7:00 am, in the Phoenix Convention Center North, 300 Level.
Prepaid Badge Pickup and On-Site Registration Hours
- Monday, 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, 7:30 am – 11:00 am
- Meeting Registration—$845
- Meeting Registration with MRS Member Discount—$705
- *Student Registration—$200
- *Student Registration with MRS Member Discount—$160
*STUDENT REGISTRATION REQUIRES PROOF OF STUDENT STATUS
Students will be asked to provide proof of student status at the on-site Meeting Registration Booths; please bring your student ID or a letter from one of your professors stating that you are a full-time student.
**MRS does not offer single-day registration.
Meeting registration includes a complimentary one-year membership to MRS beginning July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2020. Learn more about the benefits of MRS membership »
To cancel all or any portion of your meeting registration order, you must notify MRS in writing of your request for a refund. The timing of your request is important in determining refund amounts. Refunds will be made upon receipt of written refund request within the following guidelines:
- Registration (regular conference registration, student conference registration or companion registration) refund requests received up to 10 days prior to the start of the meeting:
Refund amount requested less a $50 processing fee.
Refund request received less than 10 days prior to or until the conclusion of the meeting:
Due to the guarantees required for meals and other services, regular and student registrants will receive refund amount requested less $230 ($180 for costs already incurred by MRS to date plus $50 processing fee).
- Refund request received following the conclusion of the meeting:
No refunds provided.