Join MRS and ACerS for a two-day Potential and Challenges of Bioceramics Virtual Workshop on April 7 and 8! This workshop will bring together experts in the field from academia, industry and clinical backgrounds to share their discoveries and insights in medicinal applications of bioceramics.
Attendees will learn:
- Current challenges in bioceramics
- Lifecycle of bioceramics from synthesis to clinical translation
- Development of next-generation bioceramic materials
- Fundamentals of bioceramics synthesis
- Clinical application-oriented requirements
The workshop will consist of seven talks and a moderated panel discussion.