Submission Deadline: September 4
As with past ICSCRM meetings, the Technical Proceedings for ICSCRM 2017 will be published and distributed to conference attendees in a hardcover book, an included CD and online by Trans Tech Publications.
Full manuscripts for publication in the ICSCRM 2017 will be submitted using Trans Tech Publications' online manuscript submission and review system.
Please use the account information provided in an email that was sent to the corresponding authors of all accepted abstracts on July 20.
If you have been notified by MRS that your ICSCRM 2017 abstract has been accepted for presentation and you have NOT received an email with scientific.net login username and password, please request one by forwarding the abstract acceptance email that you received from MRS to the Technical Proceedings Lead Editor, Philip Neudeck of NASA Glenn Research Center at Neudeck@nasa.gov.
- Click the Log In button that appears near the upper right corner of the scientific.net home page. After you log in, click Participant at the very top of the screen.
- Go through the list that appears, especially step 3 in the list to download the MS Word document template. You must use this template to prepare your manuscript. Please follow the manuscript preparation instructions contained in the template.
Download the MS Word document template »
Editor tip for manuscript preparation: If you change the document page setup away from A4 to make printouts, please be sure to change it back to A4 for your final Word file submission and generating your PDF final submission file.
The page length restriction for these conference proceedings will be strictly enforced as follows:
- Invited presentations, invited posters and Sunday Program Reviews: Maximum of six pages
- All other submissions: Maximum of four pages
- When your manuscript files are ready for upload (both PDF and DOC files, using the template and A4 page setup):
- Select Upload Page in step four of the participant list, or select Upload from the submenu under Scientific.net.
- Click on the Title Book drop-down menu located just under Participant Home sub-menu tab. Select Silicon Carbide and Related Materials 2017.
- Follow the sequential tabs numbered 1 through 6 listed on the left side of the screen, starting with 1. Files to browse and upload your correctly-prepared DOC and PDF manuscript files.
As with past ICSCRM meetings, all manuscripts will be blind peer reviewed by referees (primarily other ICSCRM 2017 attendees) selected by the Technical Proceedings editorial team. Initial peer review assignments will be made prior to the conference, as the conference organizers wish to encourage referees to personally attend presentations for manuscripts they have been asked to review.
A cycle of editorial review with opportunity for authors to revise manuscripts to address review comments will follow. All authors and reviewers are asked to please be prompt and respect deadlines in order to facilitate timely publication of the ICSCRM 2017 Technical Proceedings.
The deadline for initial manuscript submissions, including manuscripts associated with Late News abstracts, is September 4, 2017.
Questions prior to submission, provided you have already looked for the answer on the scientific.net and icscrm2017.org websites, can be emailed to the Technical Proceedings Lead Editor, Philip Neudeck of NASA Glenn Research Center, at Neudeck@nasa.gov. Please include ICSCRM 2017 Manuscript Inquiry in your subject line.