Co-sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society and the Materials Research Society, the 77th Device Research Conference (DRC) will be held at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor from June 23-26, 2019. For over seven decades, DRC has brought together leading scientists, researchers and students to share their latest discoveries in device science, technology and modeling. As we commemorate this conference, high-caliber technical sessions will be accented by plenary talks from international leaders to highlight the transformative results that are shaping the modern World.
DRC 2019 is coordinated in conjunction with the 61st Electronic Materials Conference (EMC), which immediately follows DRC. This collaboration recognizes the important interaction between device and electronic materials research and provides a fruitful exchange of information between attendees of both Conferences.
Take part in a unique event for the device and electronic materials research communities by exhibiting at the Device Research Conference. Set for Sunday through Tuesday, June 23-25, 2019, the DRC Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges. If you are involved in device science, technology and modeling, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Michigan League, 911 N. University
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
Exhibit: League Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Sunday, June 23, through Tuesday, June 25
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and evening poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Sunday, June 23 | 8:00 am—11:00 am
Expected Attendance: 200-250
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to DRC Exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at email@example.com before May 1, 2019 for recognition in the DRC Program & Exhibit Guide.