The 61st Electronic Materials Conference (EMC) will feature a plenary session, parallel topical sessions, a student best presentation competition, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition. Featured topics include energy conversion and storage materials, wide bandgap semiconductors, oxide semiconductors and dielectrics, electronic materials science and technology, nanoscale science and technology, and organic materials and thin-film technology.
Set for Wednesday and Thursday, June 26-27, the EMC Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges. If you are involved in the electronic materials field, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Power Supplies; Valve Positioners; Custom MBE Electronics
k-Space Associates, Inc.
In situ and Ex situ Metrology Tools for Epitaxy
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Cryogenic Probe Stations; Hall Effect Measurement Solutions; Vibrating Sample Magnetometers
Micro Probe Station; Vacuum Probe Station; Micro Optical Chamber
Raman Microscopes; Spectrometers
Strem Chemicals, Inc.
Materials and Chemicals; Precursors for CVD/ALD; Nanomaterials
Data Acquisition; DMM Touchscreen Multimeters; Source Measure Unit Instruments; Low Level Electrical Measurement Instruments; I-V Characterization Systems; Power Supplies
United Mineral & Chemical Corporation
MBE Source Materials; MBE Equipment; Dopants; PLD systems
Vacuum One | Veeco
MBE, ALD, MOCVD Equipment; Vacuum-related Components
www.vacuumone.com | www.veeco.com
Wafer Technology Ltd.
III-V Substrates: GaAs, InP, GaSb, InSb, InAs
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
911 North University
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
Exhibit: League Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Wednesday, June 26
9:00 am to 12:00 pm | 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm | 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Thursday, June 27
9:00 am to 12:00 pm | 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Wednesday, June 26 | 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Friday, June 28 | All exhibit materials must be packed by 11:00 am
Expected Attendance: 350-400
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 8’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration and the exhibit. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to EMC Exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Exhibit space reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1, 2019 for recognition in the EMC Program & Exhibit Guide