The 13th International Conference on Nitride Semiconductors 2019 (ICNS-13) will present high-impact scientific and technological advances in materials and devices based on group-III nitride semiconductors. Hosted in Bellevue, Washington, Seattle’s Eastside, this year’s conference will feature plenary sessions, parallel topical sessions, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition.
Take part in this unique event for the materials research and nitride semiconductor communities by exhibiting at ICNS-13 2019. Set for Monday, July 8, through Wednesday, July 10, the ICNS-13 Exhibit offers the most direct access to researchers from around the world who are seeking technical solutions to their challenges.
If you are involved in the nitride semiconductor field, then you need to be part of this conference. Don’t delay… reserve your space today!
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004
Monday, July 8, through Wednesday, July 10
Once the technical program has been finalized, exhibit hours will be set to maximize prime networking opportunities, including coffee breaks and poster sessions.
Exhibitor Move-in (tentative)
Monday, July 8 | 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Expected Attendance: 800-850
- Standard booths are 10’ wide x 9’ deep and include one 6-ft. skirted table and two chairs.
- Standard booth rental includes one technical badge to attend sessions only. Activities are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Literature displays are unmanned and will be located near registration. A technical badge is not included.
- Numerous sponsorship and advertising opportunities are also available to ICNS-13 exhibitors
- Payment-in-full in U.S. dollars must accompany application
- Reservations may be obtained by completing the Exhibit Application and returning to Donna Watterson, Materials Research Society, at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15, 2019, for recognition in the ICNS-13 Program & Exhibit Guide