Submitting abstracts via the MRS online system is easy and convenient. Once the submission site opens, you will see a ‘submit an abstract’ option. After selecting the ‘submit an abstract’ button, you will be asked to log-in or create a new account. If you have previously submitted an abstract, attended a meeting or are an MRS member, you probably already have an account. You are not required to be an MRS member in order to submit an abstract.
Once in the submission site, you will find step-by-step instructions. You will need to have the following information in order to complete your submission:
- Your name, email address, and affiliation including city and country
- Co-author information including name, affiliation and email address
- Your abstract title and body (no more than 4000 characters including spaces. No images, graphics or charts are accepted)
- The title of the symposium session to which you wish to submit (consult the Call for Papers)
- Whether you prefer an oral or poster presentation. Note that this choice is your preference; the organizers have the final say as to whether an abstract is assigned as an oral or poster presentation.