Sunday, May 8
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hawaiʻi Convention Center, Level 3, Room 304B
8:10 am – 9:50 am
Are there unifying perspectives on the role of electrical noise in atomic-like systems in materials?
Discussion Leader: Michael Flatté
- Peter Maurer, University of Chicago
- Arne Laucht, University of New South Wales
10:00 am – 10:30 am
10:30 am – 12:10 pm
Are there unifying perspectives on the relevant length scales for quantum systems? How to span from 1 nm to 1 micron-scale?
Discussion Leader: Sue Coppersmith
- Mark Friesen, University of Wisconsin
- Corentin Déprez, QuTech Delft
1:40 pm – 3:20 pm
Decoherence at the interface: How can quantum nanoscience address materials challenges in quantum information technologies?
Discussion Leader: Andreas Heinrich
- Chris Anderson, Stanford University
- Tian Zhong, University of Chicago
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
4:00 pm – 5:40 pm
What are the predictive challenges for atomic-like quantum systems?
Discussion Leader: Lee Bassett
- Yuan Ping, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Adam Gali, Wigner Research Centre for Physics